10/12/2010

Time flys by....

Its been a while since i posted but i am going to be around alot more... i havent had the internet since may so thats my escuse for not posting...

So Im not pregnant anymore ,On August 17th 2010 i gave birth to a beautiful baby boy we named Nicolas .He was born on a beautiful sunny morning weighing 7lbs 3 oz and mesuring 19 inches.He is such a great baby!! We tried to breastfeed but Nick did not want it to happend ... so we have been feeding him formula . People may say that im a bad mom for bottlefeeding my baby but i have to say that i breastfed my first 2 kids with no problems and my 3rd and 4th child did not want the boob at all and my bottlefed babies were and are just as healthy as my boob-fed kids , so call me what you want but this is what works best for our family.

Here he is , Our little Nicolas:


and here he is now , almost 2 months old :


leave your comments please , i love hearing from people :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire