4/19/2010

22 Weeks and 1 day :)
We've made it halfway !!!

We also chose a name and we decided that our baby boy would be named Nicolas .
Ive always loved the name and alot of people have suggested it when i was pregnant with Nathaniel & Maxime . His full name will be Nicolas Richard , Richard is my father in law and Nicolas is the masculine of my mother in laws name (Nicole)so it just fits perfectly :)

In just 4 days my daughter Gabrielle will be 3 !! 3 already... where did my itty bitty baby go? At birth she was 5lbs 15 oz , 18 inches and 5 lbs when we left the hospital and now shes 35 lbs and 2ft1 O_O ! Im glad to say that even though me and her daddy arent together anymore we stayed close friends and get along great, Its so hard for me to see the children that have two separated parents that don't get along and make it harder on the children by asking questions and putting the child in the middle of a never ending tug of war. Tomorrow me and Guy (Gabrielle's dad) are going shopping for her 3rd birthday , since we are planning the party together we thought it would be great to pick the gifts and all the supplies together for Gabrielle :)

I cant wait to get out of the house and shop a lil , Ive had a rough week .
Earlier this week we all got sick , me , the kids and Etienne ... But a moms work is never done so i took care of everyone including myself so it was a tough week!Besides taking care of them i had to take care of the cleaning and cooking , being pregnant and having 4 other people to care for when your sick is tough!

Tonight i am relaxing with Etienne , we rented law abiding citizen on pay per vu . My brother in law told me it was good so i am intrigued to see it .

I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather we got today in Gatineau , it was really nice and when its nice out i feel much more motivated to get my housework done :) It just helps! What do you think? What gets you in the mood to clean ?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire